The whole truth about Henry Stickmin
Henry Stickmin seems like any stick figure: black outline, white skin, them LONG eyes. But what's beneath the surface is shocking. He is based on a real person who robbed the National Bank of Arizona.
Life
Inspiration
Other media
The Henry Stickmin Collection is based on a criminal act so unknown even the government of America does not know.It involved a man called Henry Sampson, who, in 1986, robbed the National Bank of Arizona, then went to an unidentified prison after. It is unknown if Sampson escaped or died in prison, all we know is that he got life imprisonment.
Question
Now, it is time for the answer: How do I know this? The answer is, when I was eight, I met Henry Sampson's only known child, whom I'll call Thomas. Thomas said his father was a master criminal and robbed a bank in Arizona, but further informed he "still loved my father although he is hated and unknown". I believe Thomas has not been heard from ever since.
And that's our news story. So see ya next story, and I hope you have a good time.
Comments
Post a Comment