Happy April

 Happy April. Where I live, it's March 31st, 2026, when I'm typing this, so tomorrow I'd go to sleep and WAKE UP. As beautiful as it may sound, the first day is April Fool's Day, so you might not be PLEASEd from this WAKE-UP. You can pretend you are disabled and finally feel that satisfying grip of crutches, and then drop everything and yell "April Fools!" (Or if you're in France/Quebec, "Poisson d'Avril/April Fish!", in which the prank will be different: a fish taped on an unsuspecting person's back.)

But what do you do with the crutches? That toilet-paper cast? How do they GET OUT OF YOUR workplace? It's like a LONG-TERM DREAM. Like, PLEASE! I'M BEGGING YOU, DO NOT continue this prank and STAY focused HERE, because then your colleagues and boss will think YOU ARE not faking it. And if your leg is seriously hurt, I'm sorry for you. So when you fall asleep tomorrow and wander IN A DREAM, you will notice that this is just your brain tricking you into thinking your mother died in her sleep or a war broke out where you live, or any of the other cool pranks.

So take it from me: do not perform any pranks. ESCAPE THE WRATH OF HAVING TO BE INvolved in THIS WORLD of laughs and wisecracks, PLEASE.

...











More here.











Some more.











APRIL FOOLS!!! If you really thought your life was a dream, it isn't, despite the bolded text saying:

Wake up. Please wake up. Get out of your long-term dream. Please! I'm begging you, do not stay here. You are in a dream. Escape the wrath of having to be in this world, please.

 I'm just saying, be happy that the world you live in is very much real. Totally not a simulation, a dream, or some movie. Enjoy your April, cuz this is the only April of 2026 (unless you count the April in 2026 BC).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Deep-Dive On Grokipedia

A first look at my new file extension and what to except

My thoughts on LinkGuru, the new app in town