RIP Oliver Tree

 Oliver Tree Nickell (1993-2026) has died, and we shall pay our respects.

In a helicopter crash, which was recorded on CCTV cameras, the famous singer sporadically died after the impact burned him to a crisp.

Argentine YouTuber Gaspar Prim Diaz, or Gaspi, who was with Tree, died too. The crash, which is under investigation, also killed:


  • Lucas A. Vignale, Argentine screenwriter
  • Lucas Brito Chavez, music producer native to Brazil
  • Alexandre Souza, one of the pilots, and
  • Charles Marsillac, the other pilot, whom I presume is French.

How I feel

Personally, this is the OceanGate incident all over again, except it killed six people, and happened in the air, not underwater. Both incidents also had one person I really liked; in the case of the OceanGate incident, Shahzada Dawood, who was Pakistani (like me), and for that helicopter crash, Oliver Tree. I may not have heard his music until last year, but I've still committed to the listening.

I hope Oliver Tree is up there in Heaven with his scooter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Deep-Dive On Grokipedia

A first look at my new file extension and what to except

My thoughts on LinkGuru, the new app in town